Enrollment Challenge Is Now Underway!
How can you help us increase enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year?
● Volunteer to pass out flyers in your neighborhood.
● Put a sign in your yard.
● Attend family events and bring a neighbor.
● Get a neighbor to call the school for a tour.
● Share why you like the school. Let us publish your responses on our website, FB, etc
For each activity that is completed you earn an entry into the drawing. Take a picture and post it on your Facebook page and tag us. Every Monday a drawing will be held for everyone that has completed any of the enrollment challenges. Prizes will be given out at Family Orientation on August 5th.
Help us spread the word about DSE. #DSE Enrollment Challenge!
¡El Reto de Matriculación ya está en marcha!
¿Cómo puede ayudarnos a aumentar las matrículas para el año escolar 2023-2024?
● Ofrézcase como voluntario para repartir volantes en su vecindario.
● Ponga un cartel en su patio.
● Asista a eventos familiares y traiga a un vecino.
● Consiga que un vecino llame a la escuela para hacer una visita.
● Comparta por qué le gusta la escuela. Permítanos publicar sus respuestas en nuestro
sitio web, FB, etc.
Cada actividad que se complete ganará una entrada en el sorteo.
Ayúdanos a correr la voz sobre Dayton SMART. Usa la etiqueta DSE Enrollment Challenge
Notice of Discrimination
Dayton SMART Elementary does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the education program or activity it operates, and is required by Title IX and its regulations not to discriminate in such a manner. This requirement not to discriminate in the education program or activity extends to [admission and]* employment.
Inquiries About Title IX (Title IX Training Materials)
Inquiries about the application of Title IX and its regulations to Dayton SMART Elementary may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both. Contact information for the Title IX Coordinator is as follows:
Dayton SMART Elementary Principal
Let’s Discuss Your Child’s Journey
We are excited to answer any questions you may have about enrollment. Please click the button below to view our 3D tour or schedule a personalized guided tour. Call us at (937) 222-2812.