Test Taking Tips
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Answer all the questions and don’t leave any blank.
- Don’t spend too much time on one question if you get stuck come back to it later.
- If you have to guess? Eliminate the wrong answer first then choose from the answers that are left.
- Check your answers then check them again.
- Don’t panic when you don’t know an answer; take a deep breath and look at it again.
- Read all the answer choices.
- There’s no prize for finishing first. Take your time.
- Stay focused.
- A positive attitude will help you do your best.
Notice of Discrimination
Dayton SMART Elementary does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the education program or activity it operates, and is required by Title IX and its regulations not to discriminate in such a manner. This requirement not to discriminate in the education program or activity extends to [admission and]* employment.
Inquiries About Title IX (Title IX Training Materials)
Inquiries about the application of Title IX and its regulations to Dayton SMART Elementary may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both. Contact information for the Title IX Coordinator is as follows:
Dayton SMART Elementary Principal
Let’s Discuss Your Child’s Journey
We are excited to answer any questions you may have about enrollment. Please click the button below to view our 3D tour or schedule a personalized guided tour. Call us at (937) 222-2812.